Monday, August 4, 2014

Only Souls Official Music Video

“Only Souls” Will air on TV in late September on KTF PRODUCTIONS Be sure and check them out! They will be giving away Robert Jamason Hands That Heal CD’s on Their Show As well.
  For more information on The Robert Jamason Project Visit www.rjamason.com

This song came about due to a church I went to. The people in the church were in a uproar over a homeless guy sitting on a church bench outside the church. From what I understand he wasn't bothering anyone at all.. But the people in the church wanted him removed and they wanted no trespassing signs put up.. This really broke my heart on so many levels.. One I do recall Jesus was homeless as well.. And there was a point in my life I use to be homeless.. Seems now days churches are no longer about Christ.. They are about the people in the church.. Churches remind me of a private country club these days. I was truly shocked.. When they took God out of schools. And the Christians took God out of church... Christians now days are lazy self serving anymore.. Show me one Christian that stood up and fought to keep God in Schools? It amazes me one or 2 atheist..  Can get a cross removed off a property or 10 commandments out of a court house.. The very fiber this country was built on... But with all the mega churches out there rolling in more money then any of us could possibly hope for.. Couldn't rally to keep God in school? Don't call your self a Christian unless your serving God and what he wants.. Bunch of self serving wimps... Im pretty sure God wants to be in the schools and court rooms and anywhere you walk...

And yet I meet Christians everywhere I turn.. But they only admit it to each other they are Christians.. They have turned into major wimps over the years.. Christians and churches are all about getting their needs met.. But Not what Gods needs are.... A bunch of self serving wimps every last one of them..
If you ever tell me your a Christian but not willing to tell others about Christ... for what ever excuse you have such as . Oh I'm afraid to to speak up... let me translate what that says to me... You don't know Christ and you are ashamed of him... So please don't say you are a Christian unless your willing to brag about how powerful and amazing Christ is..
I really don't have time for wimp Christians anymore... if the offends you... it offended your flesh... it does not offend God when someone stands up for him... because he laid down his life for us... So go cry your river somewhere else not to me.
Robert Jamason
www.rjamason.com

No comments:

Post a Comment