Friday, May 1, 2015

New CD coming out in December called Invisible Tears

I know its been awhile sense I made a post.. For you that have been following the Robert Jamason Project. Know I had to make some serious changes that I did not want to make, but clearly had no choice. My son and I are doing fine. our only regret is we wished we would have made this move sooner. Work here is awesome. He loves his schooling and friends he has made in such a short time. The music connections are truly a blessing. Jacksonville Florida is an awesome city. I am so glad to be back! The new CD is coming along amazing as well. I am amazed how powerful the music is coming out. once the stress is gone and freedom finally set in. Its unfortunate Jake will not be the singer on the new CD. That guy sang with such soul. Jake decided to follow new directions in his life. He will be truly missed and was a blessing to work with on so many levels. Jake knows he is always welcome back on the Robert Jamason Project at anytime. So you Jake fans that message me all the time. Realize this was not a bad break away. Jake an I are still good friends. And will always be!

The new CD Invisible tears has a new line up of musicians. I decided to wear less hats on This CD. So I would have more time for my son. At first I was a bit worried because I can be a bit picky when it comes to my music. But working with more pros I feel the communication has been flawless. And the music is translating simply perfect!
God bless!
Robert Jamason

No comments:

Post a Comment